The JEDI Business Incubator Program is part of the new Indigenous Innovation Partnership. It is a unique 10-week program that provides Indigenous entrepreneurs with the skills, tools and resources they need to succeed in business, focusing in tourism, trades and technology.
As part of the program, participants will benefit from:
● co-working space;
● a living allowance (for up to 20 weeks);
● travel support;
● childcare support if needed;
● instruction in business fundamentals ranging from financial management to intellectual property development;
● support to help the company move forward;
● keynote speakersí presentations;
● mentors who have been successful entrepreneurs;
● networking events;
● development resources;
● early adopter partners;
● perks such as free tools and discounts;
● connections to the greater startup eco-system.
Participants will pursue a personalized study plan, obtain a customized business support plan, receive mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs in their same sector as well as receive connections to financial resources and advice on how to raise capital. No equity is taken in any participating company.
To apply for the program: jedinb.ca/business-incubator-application.html