The Joint Economic Development Initiative provides a variety of programs and services to support Indigenous workforce development in New Brunswick. These include:
- The New Brunswick Aboriginal Information and Communications Technology (NBAICT) training-to-employment project;
- The New Brunswick Aboriginal Mining, Energy and Trades (NBAMET) training-to-employment project;
- The Aboriginal Adult Learning and Apprenticeship Partnership;
- The Provincial Aboriginal Employment Coordinator Partnership;
- The Indigenous Labour Market Information Partnership;
- The Indigenous Digital Literacy project;
- The Indigenous Internship Program;
- The JEDI/Brun-Way Bursary and the JEDI/NBCC Bursary;
- The New Brunswick Aboriginal Shipbuilding Engagement Strategy.
Each program and service is client-focused and responds to industry needs.